You must be the GC’s Project Admin to set or modify the Daily Logging Configuration and Security settings.
You must be a Company Admin to set or modify the Daily Logging Settings for your company.
Enable Daily Logging
When you set up Daily Logging for the first time, you may encounter some difficulty ensuring it is enabled in all the right places. For an employee to see daily logging, the following conditions must be met:
- The GC’s Project Admin must enable Daily Logging for the project.
- Go to the Project Admin screen
- Click on the Configure button for Daily Logging
- Ensure the “Enable for Project” checkbox is checked
- The GC’s Project Admin must grant Daily Logging access to employees
- Go to the Project Admin Screen
- Click on the Security button for Daily Logging
- Ensure the “Grant access to all employees added to this project” checkbox is checked, OR
- Click the Grant Employee Access button, and select the employee, and click the Add Selected button
- The Company Admin must enable Daily logging for the Company
- Go to the Company Admin screen
- Click on the Daily Logging Settings button on the Management Configuration Card
- Ensure the “Enable for Company” checkbox is checked