- From the dashboard, navigate to the Daily Log tab.
- Ensure that you have the correct project selected in the Project Selector.
- Select which day you are creating the Daily Log for. On the right-hand side of the screen, click on the Start Daily Log button.
- This will open a Daily Log Template. You will see the five-day weather panel, based on the location of the project.
- Once you have completed filling out the information for each panel, click the blue + Create button. Think of the create button as a “save your work” for each panel.
- Once you have entered all your information, scroll to the top of the page and click the green Submit Daily Log button in the upper right-hand corner. This will submit the Daily Log to the selected reviewers. *Note: The log will be automatically submitted after a number of days the company admin chooses.
- If you feel like you have made a mistake or would like to edit a field, you can press the Unsubmit button at the top right side of the screen.
For a visual step-by-step description, check out our video on How To Create a Daily Log: Click Here