Managing Personal Stamps
- Navigate to your Account page.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page. OR
- Click on the My Dashboard tab in the upper left corner of the page. Then click on the Open My Settings box.
- Click on the Manage Personal Stamps button
- This will bring up the Personal Stamps window. Any stamps you have already uploaded will appear on the list.
- The list of personal stamps will display a thmbnail of the stamp along with an Edit and a Delete button for each stamp listed
- If you click the Edit button, the stamp will open in the Create Personal Stamp window
- If you click the Delete button, you will get a confirm your action dialog box. (This helps prevent accidental deletion of stamps.)
If you need to add a new stamp
- Click on the Add New buttton
- Enter a name for the stamp in the Stamp Name field. Use a descriptive name; e.g. "John's Approval stamp" or "Mary's Disapproval stamp"
- Check the "Include a Timestamp" check box if you would like the stamp to include the date/time it is added to a document
- Select the image you want to use as your company stamp. (The image must be a *.png file. Other file types are not supported at this time.)
- Click the Save button
When you add a Personal Stamp, you are the only person who will have access to it.
Once your stamps have been added, whenever you go to the PDF view of a document, you will be able to select any of your company's stamps or any of your personal stamps to add to the document.Tags: add stamp, personal stamp, Stamp