43 search results
Page 1 out of 6 Pages
- Help for Admins: Add and Remove Users from Projects My Company Is Invited To
Answer: If you are the project admin at your company, you can add company employees to a project as soon as you receive the email inviting ...
- The Project Admin: What is on the Project Admin page?
Answer: The Project Admin Page
If you hover the cursor over the Admin tab and click on Project Admin, it will bring up the Project Administration Page. ...
- Administrative Permissions: What is a Company's Project Admin?
Answer: The Company’s Project Admin is the person who performs comapany-level tasks related to a specific project. A Company's Project Admin is not able to configure ...
- Administrative Permissions: What is a Company Admin?
Answer: The Company Admin has administrative permissions to manage people who work for their company and for functions that their company is responsible for. The Company ...
- Help for Admins: Removing companies and their employees from projects
Answer: To remove companies and their employees from projects you must be a GC (paid ConDoc subscriber) with Project Admin rights.
What happens when I deactivate a ...
- RFIs: Request for Information (RFI) - An Overview
Answer: The RFI workflow
Who gets notified for RFIs?
When an RFI is submitted or assigned
When an RFI is submitted to or assigned to your company:
You will ...
- Help for Admins: How do I add/edit Employees for my Company?
Answer: The Manage Company Employees box on the Company Admin screen will list all company employees that are in ConDoc. Next to the employee’s name, in ...
- Help for Admins: How do I add a Company/Personal Stamp to ConDoc?
Answer: Company Stamps
You must have Company Admin permissions to add or remove company stamps.
Navigate to the Company Admin page.
In the Management box, click on the Manage ...
The most popular searches are: