Popular Search Words
79 search results
Page 1 out of 10 Pages
- Login Help (Mobile): I forgot my PIN (Reset my PIN on ConDoc Mobile)
Answer: Resetting your PIN is quick and easy. Follow these steps on your ConDoc Mobile device:
Launch ConDoc Mobile on your mobile device or tablet.
Click the Change User ...
- Login Help (Mobile): Logon with a PIN (ConDoc Mobile)
Answer: Save time and typing by enabling a 4-digit PIN for ConDoc Mobile.
Enter your user name and password.
Flip Save Login to the right (Green).
Enter your 4-digit ...
- Submittals: Submittal - An Overview
Answer: The submittal workflow
Submittals are usually related to specifications or requirements. A submittal is information submitted by the GC to the AOR for approval of ...
- RFIs: Request for Information (RFI) - An Overview
Answer: The RFI workflow
Who gets notified for RFIs?
When an RFI is submitted or assigned
When an RFI is submitted to or assigned to your company:
You will ...
- RFIs: How Can I make an RFI Visible to all Project Companies?
Answer: Only the GC can configure RFI visibility.
This field will only be visible to the GC. This field uses a list of checkboxes to select ...
- Documents tab: How do I view a PDF Document?
Answer: Viewing a PDF in the ConDoc application:
*Note: PDFs and other documents should be viewed and edited in the ConDoc application whenever possible to prevent the ...
- Document Markup: Why can't I add markup(stamps, signatures, or markings) on this document?
Answer: There are three common reasons that the Markup/Stamp button does not appear on a document:
The document is not a PDF.
The Markup/Stamp tools are only available for ...
- Document Markup: How do I add Markup to a PDF document?
Answer: Document Markup Tools
You can edit some documents in ConDoc by using the PDF Markup tools on the document’s PDF View. The rules regarding when you ...
The most popular searches are: