1. From the dashboard, navigate to the Daily Log tab.
2. Ensure that you have the correct project selected in the Project Selector.
3. Select which day you are creating the Daily Log for.
4. On the right-hand side of the screen, click on the Start Daily Log button.
5. This will open a Daily Log Template. You will see the five-day weather panel, based on the location of the project.
6. Once you have completed filling out the information for each panel, click the blue + Create button. Think of the create button as a “save your work” for each panel.
7. Once you have entered all your information, scroll to the top of the page and click the green Submit Daily Log button in the upper right-hand corner. This will submit the Daily Log to the selected reviewers. *Note: The log will be automatically submitted after a number of days the company admin chooses.
8. If you feel like you have made a mistake or would like to edit a field, you can press the Unsubmit button at the top rigt side of the screen.
For a visual step-by-step description, check out our video on How To Create a Daily Log: Click Here